Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Maternity Pictures


I was sad to move away from Utah, for more than one reason, but because I know of tons of photographers from all over the area. Maternity, birth photographers, wedding, etc with such great talent and a lot of different price ranges. My wedding photographer was the absolute best and I recommend her to everyone I know, and I was disappointed we weren't able to use her for any maternity/newborn photos. I feel like photography is a huge industry in Utah because of the million weddings happening every year there so there is great selection. 

Birth photography is huge there too - and ALL over Pinterest - and something that I super wanted for our family. I think having those precious pictures of your newborn who is just fresh from heaven in the hospital is really special, and pictures that you will love forever. Unfortunately, no one around here in Oklahoma really offers this or it is crazy expensive. One photographer quoted us $1600……no just no. I'm gonna buy my baby some cute clothes instead! I have a nice camera so I am just going to take it along and pray Mike develops some sort of skill of taking newborn pictures that day :) 

Anywho, thankfully Mike's cousin Chrissy lives here and is an amazing photographer who graciously took some maternity photos for us!!! I am so glad that we got to document this stage of our lives in some great photos. The lighting was perfect and she made it really fun! The wind was completely insane though and it was blowing my hair in every direction which did not make me a happy camper. However, the pictures turned out great!!  just not my best hair day :)

Thanks again Chrissy! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS