Sunday, June 1, 2014

22 Weeks


How far along: 22 weeks and 3 days
How big is baby: 11 inches and 1 lb
Gender: BOY!
Total weight gain/loss: +4 lbs at my last doctor's appointment. 
Maternity clothes: Still going strong with my regular jeans! Wearing a lot of skirts now because it is more comfortable. I can still wear the majority of my shirts. 
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: It is average. I am tired all of the time!!! I am starting to wake up really early every morning which is annoying - but most of the time I can fall back asleep. I just wanna sleep as much as baby is right now!
Best moment this week: Seeing my nephew Parker who I haven't seen since he was two days old! Also, when my baby kicked I actually saw my stomach move this week. Sooo weird, but oddly cool. 
Movement: Kicks all night long and now I feel them during the day. He looooves to kick momma! Maybe we have a future soccer player on our hands. 
Food cravings: Grapefruits, grapefruits, grapefruits! I cannot get enough. Mike bought like 10lbs of them at the store a couple of days ago because I eat at least 3 a day.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: No not really!
Have you started to show yet: My belly has definitely popped! 
Belly Button in or out: In.
Miss Anything: I'm getting slower and it's annoying to bend down sometimes for stuff I have dropped haha. 
Looking forward to: My family is coming into town tomorrow for a whole week!


xoxo, Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS